October 05, 2007

Whimsey Press

I am already having Holiday pangs of joy...thinking about gifts, and giving and my Christmas tree and shopping and crowds. So, I thought I would post something that will be useful for those of us who LOVE to wrap beautiful presents. In my mother's house as I got older, present wrapping was a production. We cleared off the dining room table, put the extra leaf in, and brought out the bins, and tubs of ribbons, tags and stunning papers. It was hours of wrapping until every gift looked like a work of art. Secret Santa'a within our family were funny...my cousins always knew that there gift was from Aunt Rosemarie! Anyway, that brings me to Whimsy Press. I was poking around for holiday papers and found some truly wonderful wrapping paper on their site! My two favorites are below, but please go and take a look as there are MANY more! They are double-sided papers, so their are two images for each paper type!







1 comment:

Ariel said...

Great article, I have my own blog http://herdailydish.com I would love to add you to my blog roll and hope you will do the same - let me know your thoughts. I am also part of www.ShesConnected.com you should check it out and add your profile, it's a great way to promote your business and blog.

I look forward to connecting with you and continuing to read your blog.

Best,
Ariel
Herdailydish@gmail.com