May 08, 2007

Katie James!

I have forever been attracted to the look and feel of silk dupioni. So, upon finding Katie James and all of the magnificent items on the site...I am hooked. I have picked my favs, the pink checkbook cover, and the jewelry case. Both constructed for function while being decadent in silk! I LOVE the little pockets in the jewelry case, other's I've seen are just one big case, no dividers so when you do wanna wear something you have to untangle it first. It's ingenious...and beautiful and I want it...lol...other than these items there is also a clever little doggie treat bag made of pleather that you can carry your treats in while walking your best little 4-legged bud! Too many beautiful things to list here...please check it out yourself!


"Chocolate Jewelry Bag" $52




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! This post/review made my day! For you and your readers, 15% off at Katie James by entering the coupon INDIELOVE for the month of May.

Fondly,
Katie James

Anonymous said...

Good words.