May 09, 2007

The Bead Tree

I have to share this next business with you, because her work it truly some of the best I've seen. I own several sets of beads from this artist, and I will surely own several more! Carrie Hamilton at the Bead Tree is an incredibly talented bead maker who has recently crafted the set I am showing below. The intricacy of these beads and the color combinations as well as the sheer patience that I'm sure it must have taken to make them completely bowls me over! There are plenty more beads to choose from on her website. The following set is on ebay at the moment. They are surely a labor of love, as are all of her beads...please take a look they are incredible works of art!



2 comments:

kimono hime said...

Wow wow wow. Those are beautiful!

Coquito Designs said...

Aren't they fabulous??