April 27, 2007

My Favorites on Etsy Day # 4

Ok...so moving on to bags. I have this issue...I always WANT them...and then I end up buying them...and then I have SO MANY I never know which ones I want to use! Really...most of them are the smaller ones. All handmade...which is easy beacause I can rationalize this by saying to myself, "Kristen...you are supporting other Indie artists like yourself...". And therein lies the problem...there is no bad side to buying these bags...and the outcome? No more paycheck! lol...Check out these awesome favs:




Bella Sera Baby
"Aspen Messenger" $94

(All photos are property of the artisans above.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about bella sera products.....I recently bought a diaper changing pad with an area for wipes and diapers....functional and sooooo cool!
tiffany
-grifft26@gmail.com