May 22, 2007

Melissa Moss Paintings

I am always drawn to trees for some reason, every time I am looking for artwork or even just cards...if there's a tree I always have to have it. That's probably why I stopped when I found this next artist Melissa Moss. Her paintings have trees and other botanical elements in them like Venus fly traps, cherry blossoms and ferns. Some of them have a great sense of humor too like the "Snax" print below and the "The Party’s Over" prints. They are detailed yet simple in their form and I found myself going from one to another and quickly viewing almost the entire page. It was hard to choose which ones I wanted to feature here, but I picked some favorites, please take a look at her website or her Etsy Shop to see which are your favorites!

"The Party's Over"

No comments: