May 23, 2007

Chearrings Jewelry

I have to admit, being a jewelry designer myself, I often indulge in the work of other jewelry designers! Sure, there are things I could try to make, but...they are so beautiful...and so well done, that sometimes I just WANT THEM! Plus...as I've said before...I rationalize it easier...because I am helping a fellow artist! 8)

I am partial to Chearrings earring collections, they are feminine and beautiful and also make a statement. I love the hoops and the long and lean earrings like the three pairs I've chosen below. It is apparent that a lot of thought goes into each of the designs. Aside from all of this...they are incredibly reasonable considering the time and effort I know it takes to make each set! Please stop by her online store, and browse you won't be disappointed!

No comments: