September 25, 2007

Lotus Jewelry Studio

I found Lotus Jewelry Studio while looking for something for ME on Etsy! I am in love with the earthy-modern look. Basically anything hammered or brushed or silver or I guess metal tickles my fancy...so it's no surprise that I found this shop! I picked out some of my favorites below, even the ring, tho it's for a man is something I would wear myself. Plus what a beautiful handmade gift for the upcoming holidays. The earrings are also a huge favorite of mine, it's so nice to just be able to throw on your favorite pair of silver earrings without thinking if they go with your outfit. I still on a daily basis, live in a pair of hoops my hubby bought me....anyway...I ramble...check out the Lotus Jewelry Studio you will not be disappointed!



"Forged Mens Ring" $65
(comes in sizes 8-11)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring us on your blog! The recognition is greatly appreciated. Contact me through ETSY and we will "hook you up!"

Courtney
Lotus Jewelry Studio