August 15, 2007

Allyson Hill

The next items are really something I could use in my car!!! I found Allyson Hill's shop through a main page treasury on Etsy, for a completely different item. I was constantly looking for places to put garbage in my car, and finally ended up with a plastic bag hanging off of the seat. It's definitely not pretty, but it's functional! I'd MUCH rather have one of these in my car to keep it tidy. They are car litter bags...and they come in SO many colors! This was one of those...wow...I wish I'd have thought of that!!! Take a look:



They go almost anywhere in your car!!!

Really...ANYWHERE!!!

(All images and designs are property of Allyson Hill.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so awsome..expecially when you have a child...and a husband who is neurotic about keeping the car clean...

erin said...

Wow, I love those!!!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Amazing! I love this bags. My kids make such a mess at the back!