July 30, 2007

Modern Art Everyday

First I'd like to apologize for my recent absence, I was at a wonderful wedding in Lexington, Kentucky and we were trapped at the airport for hours on the way home...totally worth every minute tho...8) Friends of ours Jay and Angelia were married on Saturday, July 28th! Congratulations to them! (here's a sneak peek below and then my regular post....)



I came across Modern Art Everyday on Etsy. I am drawn to the clean but organic lines in the pieces, and the earthy colors. My entire living room is painted Kermit the frog green and I know for a fact that these pillows would go with my couch! Take a look at their store, below are my favorites: (there are many more, but I couldn't post half the store here...8)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- love the colors on that pillow! :)