July 10, 2007

From My Heart To Yours

I am an Esty addict, and if you read this blog you already know that...most of my posts are filled with work from all of the talented Etsyans I find! And this is yet another. I found "From My Heart To Yours" while I was posting on the Etsy forums. Not only are her things beautifully done, but they have a sense of humor too. I chose to feature her humorous retro tags because they made me laugh out loud...being a wife myself...I especially love the "you must be confusing me with the maid we don't have" tag! Her sense of color and form, as well as her choice of accents just makes each piece she creates a complete work of art.
Please stop by and look at her shop:




3 comments:

Sara Millis said...

I love these tags... stunning work!

Kristen said...

Aren't they beautiful? And so much fun too!

Katie Lyn said...

Thank you for your sweet comments!! I laugh myself silly when I make these!!! :)