April 02, 2007

Baby Petunia!

I don't know about you…but I LOVE to use a pretty diaper bag as my messenger. I found this brand a year or so ago, and I LOVE THEM – Petunia Picklebottom available at Baby Petunia online! Aside from the ease of carrying all of my stuff…these beauteous bags have SOOO much room in them they should be illegal…and on the off chance you're out with a friend who needs a changing pad...there'll always be one built into the zipper compartment! A friend of mine actually uses the changing pad to eat her lunch on instead of the park benches in the city…smart cookie huh? Anyway…check them out, the colors and patterns will knock your socks off…the price might as well…but it's a bag…so anything goes with the budget!


"Petunia Pickle Bottom Lemongrass Shoulder Bag" $175


"Petunia Pickle Bottom Ginger Roll Boxy Backpack" $158


(All Images property of Petunia Pickle Bottom and www.BabyPetunia.com)


No comments: