March 26, 2007

Vintage Body Spa!!!

I will admit it...I am a bit addicted to moisturizers, and creams that make me smell yummy...I am a woman after all...and I have been in the market for such creams all my life! I have tried every "brand" name out there over the years and have yet to be happy with any of them. So, after I discovered the Indie world...and realized there was a whole new approach to these things I craved...I decided to try again! I ordered the Wherever Body Cream from Vintage Body Spa, in Apple Rose and Rice Flower. And I am in heaven!!! They are rich and smooth and make your skin feel like velvet! The best part for me tho...WOW...do they smell good! The Rice Flower is a clean crisp scent...that I love to wear almost every day...whereas the Apple Rose is my hubby's favorite...it is such a succulent flavor...it's hard not to try and lick the lid! As a surprise I was also sent their Butter Beans used for bath time...and let me tell you...I have MADE time for bath time!! They are so awesome!!! Your whole body is enveloped...it is so relaxing and wonderful. The scent lingers…so all day you are smelling faintly sweet...8) I should also mention that they are packaged wonderfully so they make great gifts! Take a look at the site, and by all means don't take my word for it...try them for yourself!!





No comments: