June 20, 2007

A Sweet Magpie on Etsy!

Ok, so I confess, my name is Kristen, and I am really just a shop-a-holic...but a very specific kind. I love all things handmade and can never seem to stop looking at and pouring over and coveting all of the beauteous things that are being made out there. See if all the creative people just stopped making things...I'd have a savings account...8)

My point being...I had found a new pair of earrings awhile ago, and favorited them on Etsy, and then of course because they are amazing, they were featured on the main page, and so then I HAD to buy them...8)

They are the Medusa Earrings by "A Sweet Magpie" on Etsy. And whereas you cannot have THESE earrings...because they are MINE MINE MINE...I mean...because I now own them...there are many more wonderful vintagey finds in her shop so please stop by and see them before someone else buys them all!!!

"Cherries and Cream Bracelet" $26


No comments: