June 05, 2007

Carol Lee Designs - Hate Mail!

I have to say...I am a bit sarcastic when you get to know me, and all though I seem sometimes to have infinite patience (I said sometimes) these cards by Carol Lee Designs got me laughing!!! Have you ever been cut off and rudely gestured at by a passing motorist, only to find them pulling into the same parking lot you are? Don't you sometimes just wish you could leave them a little note? Well, Hate Mail by Carol Lee Designs gives you that opportunity to get out your frustration whilst preserving your anonymity. I know that I myself, have come upon several situations in which I could have used some trusty Hate Mail Mini Cards. She also creates sarcastic little greetings for friends....mine would understand...especially the hubby, since I married MR. Sarcasm himself. So, take a peek at her store...and remember to breathe deep, stretch out your arms and....leave a note!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE her cards! I am actually in the process of trying to choose just which Holiday Card to send to my family... hee hee. Beautiful cards, too, very well made.