June 11, 2007

Azalea Studio on Etsy

I post something a little different today...a fabric store on Etsy - Azalea Studio! Something that lots of creative people can use to handmake all different kinds of lovelies! I was searching through for some accessories, and I came across these beautifully patterned fabrics. From florals to stripes to beautiful asian fabrics, there is something for every crafter who has a penchant for color! So, if you sew, and are looking for some new supplies...check out Azalea Studio on Etsy...here are my favorites..I wish I knew how to do what some of what you talented crafters do:

"Urban Gardens, Wallpaper Flowers - Pink Chocolate" $8.50/YD



2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE that fabric! Thanks for the link!

Kristen said...

I had to share...I wish I knew how to sew...lol...let me know when you make something with it!!!