February 14, 2007

www.fosterweld.com

I was searching for some Etsy items for my husband and came across some really interesting distressed designs by FosterWeld on Etsy. Everything from belt buckles, to mirrors, to tables, to lighting can be found on their website. There are so many items I would post...pretty much the whole site! But I picked my favorites below.

A lot of the pieces are scratched and dipped in paint, or have paint drips on them. They're really well done, I have seen so many attempts at this style and it's hard to pull it off if you're not careful and really decisive about where you use your color and textures. There's even a pink skull belt buckle...if I wore a belt...I'd have to have it! Please check out the FosterWeld Etsy Store, and the Fosterweld site too...you won't be disappointed!

No comments: