February 05, 2007

Shawn Lovell Metalworks

Ok....so I know that this is probably a slightly unusual post, but I came across this bed in my search for furniture, and I was completely and utterly blown away! It's a work of art...for your bedroom. Handcrafted by artisan Shawn Lovell at Shawn Lovell Metalworks who uses "...traditional forging techniques as well as modern welding fabrication to create her one of a kind pieces." She is truly talented and I came across many pieces on her site that I was in love with as you will see below...but the bed takes the cake. If you have a moment, you have to check it out...her work is organic and free and beautiful! Let her know where you found her and check out the site!

"Tree Bed""Bird Chandelier"

"Tree Branch Trellis"

All photos from Shawn Lovell Metalworks.


2 comments:

kimono hime said...

Wow... I want that bed!!! What amazing stuff.

Artifax said...

Wow - what amazing and enchanting work!! That bedframe is just breathtaking!